(note--following is a highly selective, brief listing of a few videos having a stronger emphasis on disability history and culture than most "disability awareness" videos)
- Breathing lessons: The Life and Work of Mark O'Brien. Written and produced by Jessica Yu. 1997.
- Here: A Poetry Performance by Cheryl Marie Wade. Available through Mouth, see address above. 1992
- An Introduction to American Deaf Culture. (5-part series). 1986. Sign Media, 4020 Blackburn Ln., Burtonsville, MD 20866
- The Los Angeles Club of the Deaf Story. DeBee Communications, 6965 El Camino Real, Ste. 105, Carlsbad, CA 92009
- No Apologies, Wry Crips, PO Box 21474, Oakland, CA 94620.
- Positive Images: Portraits of Women with Disabilities. Women Make Movies, 462 Broadway, 5th Fl., New York, NY 10013
- Vital Signs; Crip Culture Talks Back. Written and produced by David Mitchell and Sharon Snyder. Boston: Fanlight Productions. 1997.
- When Billy Broke His Head...And other Tales of Wonder. B. Golfus and D. Simpson. Fanlight Productions, 47 Halifax St., Boston, MA 02130
- A World Without Bodies. S. Snyder and D. Mitchell. Brace Yourselves Productions, 2002
- Liebe Perla. Shahr Rozen. Eden Productions. 2000
- If I Can’t Do It. W. Brock. Fanlight Productions
- Sound and The Fury: A Film About the Communication Wars of the Deaf. Aquarius
- My Country. Ward and Associates.