Disability Justice Project
For students, disabled and non-disabled, seeking community and justice!
UA Disability Resources presented the Disability Justice Project for Fall 2014 - a six part workshop series that covered such topics as:
- Understanding Disability Identity
- Recognizing Disability Oppression
- Learning Disability History
- Celebrating Disability Culture
- Engaging in Disability Activism
- Finding Disability Justice
Participants who completed all six sessions received a certificate of completion.
This February 2015 we are offering 3 follow up sessions targeted to participants of the previous introductory sessions but is also open to the university community. The three part follow up training will take a closer look at disability advocacy, culture, and pride.
Location and Time:
Place: Highland Commons, Rm B116
Dates: Wednesdays, 2/11, 2/18 and 2/25
Phone: (520) 621-3268
Address: 1224 East Lowell Street