At the start of each fall semester, all new undergraduate students are required to attend one DRC Orientation session. Orientation will provide you an opportunity to meet with DRC staff and to set up accommodations. We welcome you to come with questions!
- Orientation is NOT required for UA South, UA Phoenix Campus, UA Online students or Graduate students. We ask that you please contact DRC to schedule a phone or Skype meeting with an Access Consultant to discuss accommodations.
- Spring semester admits are not required to attend an orientation, but will receive the same information during their scheduled appointments with their assigned Access Consultant.
In this one-hour interactive session we will:
- Discuss your transition from high school to college and how access and accommodation may look at UA.
- Learn how to request and utilize classroom accommodations.
- Explore resources and technology that support your learning.
To make the most of your DRC Orientation, please bring a laptop or tablet and all course syllabi!
Before registering for a DRC Orientation session, please register with DRC and complete your initial appointment with your assigned Access Consultant.
We encourage you to select an orientation date and time that your specific Access Consultant is presenting. If your class schedule does not allow you to attend an orientation with your Access Consultant, please select an alternate date and time from the full list.