Disability Resources' Technology Access works to ensure access to technology on campus through education, strategic partnerships, and individual consultations.
We partner with various campus entities to ensure good access to:
- Campus websites
- UAccess components, including Student Center, Instructor Access, and Employment Services
- Classroom technologies including D2L, Blackboard, and Panopto
- Online content, including email, podcasts, and webinars
- Course content, including books, notes, and classroom media
Examples of our campus partners are:
- University Libraries
- Office of Instruction and Assessment
- University Purchasing and Procurement
- UA Bookstores
In addition to campus outreach, we work individually with disabled students, staff, faculty and community members to ensure access at the University, and, consult with faculty and staff on how to maximize access in the classroom and in events.
With questions, please contact:
Coordinator, Technology Access