Attendance requirements vary widely from course to course:
- Each class/instructor has different attendance policies which may or may not be flexible
- Lab, activity and hands-on courses involve in-class learning that cannot be easily made up
- Some classes, such as lectures, may provide more flexibility
If you believe you will miss class often due to your disability:
- Talk with an Access Consultant as early in the semester as possible to discuss
- your previous experiences
- what you expect for the current semester.