May 3, 2013
First, DRC wishes you the best as you complete the semester!
If you have scheduled to take a final exam at DRC, you can now view your scheduled location at http://drc.arizona.edu/ and selecting Student Login. You can also cancel any exams that you no longer need to take or have been changed to a take home or project.
Good Luck on all your Finals and have a great summer!
Check - in Process:
If you have scheduled finals at the DRC with accommodations, we want to make you aware of the check in process for your final exams.
All exam check in will take place in the DRC main lobby area on the first floor. To assist in the check in process please follow these steps:
- When you arrive for your exam at DRC, check your backpack and any personal belongings such as your cell phone, purse, iPods, etc… (or better yet – don’t bring anything) on the first floor in room D-119.
- Pick up your exam at one of the tables in the lobby. Please have your catcard available and be sure you know your course number and section.
- After you pick up your exam, you will be directed to your designated testing location.
Other things you can do in advance to ensure that the week goes smoothly for you are listed below. Each of these functions can be done on-line through the student login function on the DRC homepage@ http://drc.arizona.edu/
- Cancel any finals that you have decided NOT to take at the DRC (optional final, now a take-home, online exam); this frees up space for other students.
- Verify that the accommodations you have requested for each exam are accurate and cancel those you will not use. For example, you may have expected an essay exam and requested a computer but now know your final will be multiple choice and you will not need a computer.
- Check the location of each of your finals. DRC administers more finals than can be accommodated in the test area. Therefore, many finals will be administered in other locations within the Highland Commons Building. The location of each of your finals is now available online. If you’re concerned about the location of any of your finals, get in touch with DRC now.
DRC will continue to work closely with instructors. If we learn anything that impacts your finals or accommodations we will be in touch. Please let us know if you have any concerns as you prepare for your finals. Best of luck and have a great Summer.
Disability Resources Staff