The first step in using Disability Resources is to complete the online form to tell us about youself and your past use of accommodations.
Before you Begin:
- Know your UA Student Identification number
- Have your UA NetID and password
If you do not have your Student ID number along with your UA NetID and password, you will not be able to complete the form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you are formally admitted to the University of Arizona, you will receive your Student Identification number and be instructed on how to establish your University NetID and password. If you have any questions, please visit the Next Steps Center.
- Be ready to answer the following questions:
- Describe your previous use of accommodations
- Describe your academic strengths and weaknesses
- What accommodations will you be requesting at the University?
- Create an electronic copy of your most recent disability documentation
- Scan and save your documentation in a pdf format
- The online form will prompt you to upload the pdf file(s) to DRC's secure server
Completing the DRC Form:
The form will take approximately 20 minutes to complete; however, you may leave and return to the form at any time.
- Go to the DRC New Student Form
- Answer the demographic questions and the short answer questions
- Upload your disability documentation
- Click ‘submit’
After you complete the on-line form and upload your documentation, a DRC Access Consultant will be in touch to greet you and plan next steps. We look forward to meeting you! If you have any questions or would like to speak with a member of the DRC staff, please call 520-621-3268 or email email@example.com