Connecting with DRC to request reasonable accommodations is a simple process. Please read through this information to learn more about documentation and other campus resources.
- Complete the DRC Accommodation Request Form online.
- Have your UA NetID and password available and know your UA Student Identification number.
- Expect to spend between 5 and 15 minutes.
- Send documentation about your disability and/or past use of accommodations to DRC if you have it.
- Expect contact from a DRC Access Consultant about a week after you complete the form.
- Call DRC (520.621.3268) with questions.
Information About Documentation:
- Submit the disability/accommodation documentation you have and think is appropriate
- Everyone is unique. A conversation about your experiences and expectations will help identify the information necessary to support your accommodation requests. Helpful information may include:
- Medical records
- Psychoeducational test reports
- School records
- Don't delay completing the Accommodation Request Form if you don't have any formal disability-related paperwork.
- You are always welcome to talk with an Access Consultant about barriers you are experiencing or anticipate.
- Be aware that other universities and testing agencies (such as GRE or LSAT) may require more extensive documentation. Research their requirements well in advance of requesting accommodations