To request reasonable accommodations:
Meet with an Access Consultant to discuss past use of accommodations or barriers you are experiencing at the University.
- External paperwork may not be necessary to establish accommodations
- Helpful documents for individual requests:
- Medical records
- Psychoeducational testing
- School records (IEP or 504 Program)
- Email or FAX documents to email@example.com or bring information to the DRC.
Diagnostic service providers in the Tucson community are available for consultation or assessment
Optional Disability Verification Form (PDF) can serve as a guide for diagnostic service providers in providing information.
Temporary Medical Conditions
It is our practice to present and discuss strategies in finding solutions to access problems that are manifest after an injury.