At the start of each fall semester, all new undergraduate students are required to attend one DRC Orientation session. Orientation will provide you an opportunity to meet with DRC staff and to set up accommodations. Attending DRC Orientation may replace an individual meeting with an Access Consultant. We welcome you to come with questions!
- Orientation is NOT required for UA South, UA Phoenix Campus, UA Online students or Graduate students. We ask that you please contact DRC to schedule a phone or Skype meeting with an Access Consultant to discuss accommodations.
- Spring semester admits are not required to attend an orientation, but will receive the same information during their scheduled appointments with their assigned Access Consultant.
In this one-hour interactive session we will:
- Discover the differences between college and high school accommodations
- Learn how to request, plan and use individual accommodations for your courses
- Explore resources and technology that are available for all students
To make the most of your DRC Orientation, please bring a laptop or tablet and all course syllabi!
Before registering for a DRC Orientation session, please register with DRC, if you haven't already done so.