At the start of each fall semester, all new students are required to attend one DRC Orientation session. Orientation will provide you an opportunity to meet with DRC staff and to set up accommodations. Attending DRC Orientation may replace an individual meeting with an Access Consultant. We welcome you to come with questions!
Did you miss orientation? Want a review?
- Orientation is NOT required for UA South, UA Phoenix Campus or UA Online students. We ask that you please contact DRC to schedule a phone or Skype meeting with an Access Consultant to discuss accommodations.
- Spring semester admits are not required to attend an orientation, but will receive the same information during their scheduled appointments with their assigned Access Consultant.
In this one-hour meeting we will:
- Introduce DRC website and staff.
- Discuss how to request individual accommodations.
- Discuss strategies to successfully navigate campus and classroom.
- Explore communication strategies for connecting with faculty.
To make the most of your DRC Orientation, please bring a laptop or tablet and all course syllabi!
You will be able to register online for an orientation starting this summer, once you've registered with DRC.