As an introduction to the DRC, please check out the following brief videos and tutorials. Videos include captions and key commands for screen reader users.
- Introduction - This video is a good overview of the DRC and the University’s approach to access. It gives you a good picture of the campus and the DRC facility. (5 minutes)
- Video about identifying to your faculty
- Informing faculty you work with DRC - This brief tutorial walks you through the process for signing into DRC’s online system to identify your affiliation with the DRC to your faculty and review the accommodations available to you. (4.5 minutes)
- Online Testing Functions - This tutorial walks you through using the DRC online system to request, change or cancel requests for test accommodations. (6 minutes)
- Note-taking - This video provides an overview of note-taking as a classroom accommodation. (2 minutes)