Residence Hall Accommodations
How to Request Accommodations in the Residence Halls
What Happens After a Request is Made
- An Access Consultant will contact you to discuss your request.
- Once we have discussed your request, DRC will communicate with Residence Life. Residence Life will make your specific assignment and will communicate with you directly about your assignment.
Residence Hall Accommodations include, but are not limited to:
- ADA accessible rooms or bathrooms: includes accessible toilet, sink, and roll-in shower equipped with an unpadded, fold-down bench
- Fire strobe equipped rooms
- Attached/suite bathrooms for close bathroom proximity or increased privacy
- Single rooms
- Private bathroom
- Extra refrigerator to store medication or meet other medical requirements. Read Residence Life's policy on extra refrigerators.
- Remote automatic door openers