Residence Hall Accommodations
How to Request Accommodations for Residence Hall
What Happens After a Request is Made
- DRC reviews your request and contacts you.
- A roommate will be assigned by Residence Life or you can request a specific roommate.
Residence Hall Accommodations include, but are not limited to:
- ADA accessible rooms or bathrooms,
- Includes accessible toilet, sink, and roll-in shower equipped with an unpadded, fold-down bench
- Fire strobe equipped rooms
- Attached / suite bathrooms for close bathroom proximity or increased privacy
- Single rooms/private bathroom
- Limited to students with requirement for private living space
- Extra refrigerator to store medication or meet other medical requirements. Read Residence Life's policy on extra refrigerators.
- Remote automatic door openers
- *Accommodation requests are only for your living space, requests based on studying issues will not be considered.