How to Request Accommodations in the Residence Halls
- Complete the Housing and Residential Life Application as soon as possible.
- Complete the DRC Accommodation Request Form and submit any disability documentation.
- Review Residence Hall Options
What Happens After a Request is Made
- An Access Consultant will contact you to discuss your request.
- Once we have discussed your request, DRC will communicate with Housing and Residential Life. Housing and Residential Life will make your specific assignment and will communicate with you directly about your assignment.
Residence Hall Accommodations include, but are not limited to:
- ADA accessible rooms or bathrooms: includes accessible toilet, sink, and roll-in shower equipped with an unpadded, fold-down bench
- Fire strobe equipped rooms
- Attached/suite bathrooms for close bathroom proximity or increased privacy
- Single rooms
- Private bathroom
- Remote automatic door openers