Scholarship Opportunity for MA Rehabilitation & Mental Health Counseling Program
Pursuing a Master’s in Rehabilitation & Mental Health Counseling to work with the Blind and Visually Impaired? The program has a scholarship opportunity for you!
There are 7 scholarships available:
- In-State Tuition $6,200 and a $1,500 in stipend
- Good for 5 semesters (starting Spring 2016)
- Students must be admitted in the Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling Program
- Second-year students are welcome to apply
- RSA Scholarship Agreement
Contact Liz Pina at email@example.com for an application to submit now!
- This scholarship requires a payback of 4 years of work at an RSA site or agency that contracts with RSA (most behavioral health agencies qualify)
- There are 9 additional units (B/VI specialty courses) that you must take for this scholarship
- Complete either a practicum or internship at an RSA site.