Options to explore scholarships and financial aid:
- All students looking for financial assistance should work with the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Find information on costs of attendance, financial planning, important dates and policies at https://financialaid.arizona.edu.
- Scholarship Universe is a portal to a variety of scholarships matched to you based on your profile. Disability is one of the characteristics you can enter.
- Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) is often another source for financial assistance. To learn more, contact an Access Consultant.
- College Resource Network is a free scholarship search engine and college planning website specializing (but not limited) in Minority, Disability, and Diversity Scholarships.
The DRC has information on available scholarships:
- Blind and low vision students, please contact Cheryl Muller: firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-621-9170.
- Disabled athletes, please contact Dave Herr-Cardillo: email@example.com or 520-626-6774.
- Students with arthritis, please contact Carol Funckes: firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-621-3274.
- Student with spinal cord injury, please contact Dave Herr-Cardillo: email@example.com or 520-626-4667, for information on the Craig H. Neilsen Foundation Scholarship. Applications due February 15, 2015!
When DRC receives information on additional scholarship opportunities, that information is sent out on the DRC Listserv.