Options to explore scholarships and financial aid:
- All students looking for financial assistance should work with the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Find information on costs of attendance, financial planning, important dates and policies at https://financialaid.arizona.edu.
- Scholarship Universe is a portal to a variety of scholarships matched to you based on your profile. Disability is one of the characteristics you can enter.
- Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) is often another source for financial assistance. To learn more, contact an Access Consultant.
- College Resource Network is a free scholarship search engine and college planning website specializing (but not limited) in Minority, Disability, and Diversity Scholarships.
- Financial Aid Opportunities for Individuals with Disabilities- ACLS Medical Training has compiled a growing list of more than 30 different educational scholarships for individuals with disabilities.
The DRC has information on available scholarships:
- Blind and low vision students, please contact Cheryl Muller: firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-621-9170.
- Disabled athletes, please contact Dave Herr-Cardillo: email@example.com or 520-626-6774.
- Students with arthritis, please contact DRC: Drcfirstname.lastname@example.org or 520-621-3268.
- Students with spinal cord injury, please contact Dave Herr-Cardillo: email@example.com or 520-626-4667, more information and access the application: Craig H. Neilsen Foundation Scholarship. Applications due March 17, 2017.
When DRC receives information on additional scholarship opportunities, that information is sent out on the DRC Listserv.