Options to explore scholarships and financial aid:
- All students looking for financial assistance should work with the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Find information on costs of attendance, financial planning, important dates and policies at https://financialaid.arizona.edu.
- Scholarship Universe is a portal to a variety of scholarships matched to you based on your profile. Disability is one of the characteristics you can enter.
- Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) is often another source for financial assistance. To learn more, contact an Access Consultant.
The DRC has information on available scholarships:
- Blind and low vision students, please contact Cheryl Muller: email@example.com or 520-621-9170.
- Disabled athletes, please contact Dave Herr-Cardillo: firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-626-6774.
- Students with arthritis, please contact Carol Funckes: email@example.com or 520-621-3274.
When DRC receives information on additional scholarship opportunities, that information is sent out on the DRC Listserv.