The Wheelchair Tennis team has a long history on campus of producing top level athletes. Team members and alumni are regularly represented on World Team Cup and in the Paralympics. The team competes nationally in three tournaments per semester, including the Fab-U-Life Desert Classic, held annual in Tucson. The team practices three times per week and is expected to do strength and conditioning training three days per week.
- Six former team members have competed in the Paralympic Games.
- UA Wheelchair Tennis has been represented on the USA National Team for the last five years
- 2012 Collegiate National Doubles Champions
- 2012 Collegiate National Singles Champion
- 2011 Collegiate National Singles Champion