Student Exams - Fall 2020
DRC-Testing will be open with a reduced capacity for in-person classes during the Fall 2020 semester. To adhere with university and CDC guidelines, DRC will implement the following policies to provide a safe and equitable testing experience.
Only in-person courses that have in-person exams can be scheduled to be taken at DRC, no later than 3 business days in advance.
In-person exams will be scheduled during a specific time block to allow for physical distancing and sanitation between exams. Time blocks are as follows:
- 8:00am - 10:00am
- 10:30am - 12:30 pm
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Exams will be scheduled as close to class time as possible without overlapping with another class. Should any changes or updates occur to class modalities, we will adhere to all guidelines set by the University.
Watch video tutorials on how to request accommodations and schedule exams at DRC. In addition to requesting accommodations on the DRC website, we also advise that students contact their instructors regarding their testing accommodations prior to exams.
On day of exam
Prior to entering the DRC building, you will need to check-in using the link provided at drc.arizona.edu or by scanning the QR code posted on the main entrance door:
- Once a seat/location and your exam are available, we will contact you via text or email and at that time you will be able to enter the Testing Center.
- Masks are required at all times in common areas and when taking an exam.
- The entrance to the Testing Center is on the second floor in the southeast corner of the building. You can access the Testing Center by the external staircase or elevator at the southwest first floor area of the courtyard.
- After you have completed your exam you will exit through the Disability Cultural Center. Please follow signage to use the elevator or stairs in the north tower of the courtyard.
**Please note that DRC shares the Highland Commons Building with Campus Health. For the safety of everyone, please make sure to wear your mask, use hand sanitizer and the virtual check-in when you arrive for an exam.
For your safety:
- DRC staff will sanitize the lobby and testing areas regularly.
- You are also welcome to wipe your desk before and after the exam with provided sanitation wipes.
- Pencils, pens, erasers and calculators will not be provided for student use.
- Students are expected to bring all allowed materials for the exam with them.
- The exam will be placed at your assigned seat prior to check-in.
- Due to scheduling and limited seating, requests to move seats may not be possible.
- Noise-cancelling headphones and earplugs will still be provided.