Access DRC Student List
Disabled students may request reasonable accommodations to fully participate in courses, campus programs and activities. DRC facilitates this process and determines reasonable accommodation through an interactive process involving the faculty and the student.
As an instructor, you can access a list of students who may utilize accommodations in your course.
- The University has an online process to identify students in your courses who may request reasonable accommodations.
- If students with disabilities choose not to identify their affiliation with DRC, you will not be asked to provide accommodations for those students.
- For students requesting accommodations through the DRC Instructor System, you may:
- Contact those students directly to discuss access and accommodations;
- Consult with DRC staff:
- To discuss how you can ensure effective accommodations without DRC.
- If you wish to discuss how/if recommended accommodation may significantly alter essential components of your course.
- Continue to Instructor Login