Access DRC Student List
Disabled students may request reasonable accommodations to fully participate in courses, campus programs and activities. DRC facilitates this process and determines reasonable accommodation through an interactive process involving both the faculty and the student.
- DRC provides a secure online database to identify students in your courses who may request reasonable accommodations.
- Students can decide when to utilize their accommodations on a per class basis. The database shows when an accommodation is requested.
- If students with disabilities choose not to request accommodations for your course, you will not be asked to provide accommodations for those students.
- As an instructor, your student information can be found by choosing the “Instructor Login” button located on the upper right hand corner of the DRC website.
- Login with your NetID and password
- Review the yellow box of "reminders" regarding confidentiality
- Select the “Continue to View Student Accommodations” button which shows you the students enrolled in your course
- To export a list of students to a downloadable spreadsheet, select the “Courses with Eligibility” button
- For students requesting accommodations through the DRC Instructor System, you may:
- Contact those students directly to discuss access and accommodations;
- Consult with DRC staff:
- To discuss how you can ensure effective accommodations without DRC.
- If you wish to discuss how/if recommended accommodation may significantly alter essential components of your course.