Access DRC Student List
Disabled students may request reasonable accommodations to fully participate in courses, campus programs and activities. DRC facilitates this process and determines reasonable accommodation through an interactive process involving the faculty and the student.
- The University has an online process to identify students in your courses who may request reasonable accommodations.
- If students with disabilities choose not to identify their affiliation with DRC, you will not be asked to provide accommodations for those students.
- As an instructor, your student information can be found through the instructor login on DRC's website (https://drc.arizona.edu) at any time by following these steps:
- Select the “Instructor Login” button located on the upper right hand corner of the page
- Login with your NetID and password
- Select the “Continue to View Student Accommodations” button at the bottom of the yellow box of "Reminders"
- On the next page, select the “Courses with Eligibility” button to generate an Excel sheet of your students and their accommodations.
- For students requesting accommodations through the DRC Instructor System, you may:
- Contact those students directly to discuss access and accommodations;
- Consult with DRC staff:
- To discuss how you can ensure effective accommodations without DRC.
- If you wish to discuss how/if recommended accommodation may significantly alter essential components of your course.