DRC COVID-19 Information
In light of the directives on the University’s centralized COVID-19 website to promote social distancing as a way to mitigate the potential spread of COVID-19, DRC is conducting all work remotely and providing virtual drop-in hours. All scheduled meetings will take place remotely, either by phone or Zoom.
DRC Virtual Drop-In Hours
Virtual Drop-in hours begin Wednesday April 1st and will continue through Friday May 15th based on the weekday times listed below, (*times may be updated/changed based on feedback*). Drop-In hours are intended for less complex questions/clarifications or if you just want to interact with someone in a format other than email. A staff member will respond to individuals based on their queue in the Zoom waiting room.
- Note: The technology used for these virtual meetings is Zoom, which is a video and web conferencing solution offering audio, video, screen sharing, and much more. You can join meetings using Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, or a telephone.
Select the option in the table below to join the virtual Drop-In hours based on the weekday and time:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays between 10:00am-12:00pm (Arizona time)
- Tuesdays between 7:00am-9:00am (Arizona time)
Contact us if your modified class meetings, assignments and exams present any barriers. Check email, D2L and other course communication platforms regularly.
More information and resources:
- COVID-19 FAQ's for DRC Student accommodation requests
- Dean of Students Coronavirus page
- Student Resources for Online Learning
- COVID-19 & College Students with Disabilities
DRC is part of the Teaching Continuity Support Team with staff from the Offices of Instruction and Assessment, Digital Learning, University Information Technology Services, and Libraries:
- DRC specific information for teaching continuity and accessibility
- UArizona Teaching Continuity Strategies
- Thoughtful preparation for rapid online deployment
DRC consults with employees and supervisors on potential solutions, such as reasonable accommodations or changes to the environment or how work is done, that may facilitate better access. Please refer to HR's main Coronavirus page for the most up to date information. If you have any questions regarding disability related request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.