Main menu

Requesting Communication Access

The Disability Resource Center employs certified and licensed ASL Interpreters, and certified CART Captioners (Communication Access Realtime Translation) to provide services to individuals who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing. 

These services are available for ALL University sponsored activities on or off campus (classes, meetings, workshops, performances, events, etc.).

There is a new look to the online form where you make requests for interpreters, CART captioners or captioning of videos.

  • If you are a Deaf or Hard of Hearing student, make your request through Student Login
  • All other requests continue to the request form
    • The first time you make a request you will be asked to provide your email address and some demographic information. These fields will be automatically populated for future requests. 

If you have questions or problems using the form, please contact Catherine Mazzola at