All students looking for financial assistance should work with the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- Find information on costs of attendance, financial planning, important dates and policies at https://financialaid.arizona.edu .
- Scholarship Universe is a portal to a variety of scholarships matched to you based on your profile. Disability is one of the characteristics you can enter.
- Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) is often another source for financial assistance. To learn more, contact an Access Consultant.
The DRC has the following scholarships available to students:
- Blind and low vision students:
- Contact Cheryl Muller (email@example.com or 520-621-9170).
- Disabled athletes:
- Contact Dave Herr-Cardillo (firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-626-6774).
- Students with arthritis:
- Contact Carol Funckes (email@example.com or 520-621-3274).
When DRC receives information on additional scholarship opportunities, that information is sent out on the DRC Listserv.