In the 13-year history of the Women’s Basketball team, our athletes have become one of the most competitive teams in the nation, winning the NWBA Championships in 2012 and 2014. The team travels around the country to compete against both men and women. The athletes practice four days a week in addition to their strength and conditioning training three days a week.
- 1 team member competed in the 2012 London Paralympic Games.
- 3 current team members are on the USA National Team.
- 2014 NWBA Women's Champions
- 2013 NWBA Women's Finalists
- 2012 NWBA Women's Champions