Connect With DRC
Role of DRC
DRC is the campus department designated by the University to ensure access to University classes, programs and activities for disabled individuals on main campus, UA South, Phoenix campus and UA Online. A goal of the DRC is that your student experience is similar, if not identical, to that of your peers. DRC facilitates access by determining reasonable accommodations or by redesigning aspects of a University experience to be inclusive of all participants.
- Complete the DRC Accommodation Request Form online.
- Once you submit the form, you will be contacted by an Access Consultant to set up a time to meet or connect by phone or Skype.
- Everyone and every request is unique. A conversation about your experiences and expectations will help determine if additional information is necessary to support your accommodation requests.
- Should you have records or documentation readily available, please upload them.
- If you do not, meet with an Access Consultant to discuss the barriers you are experiencing and they will let you know if additional information is needed.
At the start of each fall semester, all new undergraduate students are encouraged to attend one DRC Orientation session. Orientation will provide you with an overview of how to request and use accommodations. You will receive more information on how to register for an orientation session.
To make the most of your DRC Orientation, please bring a laptop or tablet, all course syllabi, and ask lots of questions!