Manual wheelchair or scooter rental:
Note: Onsite availability/rental of mobility scooter and wheelchair rental and storage of this equipment is not available.
To arrange for your own manual wheelchair or scooter rental, contact:
- Refer to the Campus Accessible Parking Map.
- Location and number of accessible parking spaces is designated on the RED circles.
- The Cherry Ave. Garage is closest to the Festival.
- Suggested drop off locations:
- East side of UA mall on Cherry Avenue
- North of Student Union on Mountain Ave. in the circle.
- University Blvd, west of Old Main
- Highland Ave. south of Koffler and Weaver Science-Engineering Library
Requesting Disability-Related Accommodations and Services
ASL Sign Language Interpreter or CART Captioner
- Use our Online Request Form to request a Sign Language interpreter or CART captioner a minimum of one week prior to the Festival.
- Based on availability, a Sign Language Interpreter may be on-site throughout the Festival. Please inquire at any TFOB information booth.
Assistive Listening Systems (ALS)
- Requests for Assistive Listening accommodations must be made at least one week prior to the Festival so we can do our best to fulfill your request.
- Please use the assistive listening request form to provide the times and locations for your request.
- If your location does not have ALS readily available, you may be provided with a portable ALS option (e.g. outdoor tents).
- Note: ALS is available in rooms with microphones.
Locations with Assistive Listening Receivers available:
Request your receiver from the designated Author Event Monitor and return it after use.
- All Student Union venues
- Modern Languages 350
- Koffler 204, 216, and 218
- Integrated Learning Center (ILC) 119, 120, 125, 130, 141, 150, and 151
- Education Kiva 211, 310, 353
Locations with Induction Loop Systems:
- Education Kiva 211
- UA Mall tent
- Arizona Daily Star tent
- Flandreau Planetarium
Event location physical accessibility
Accessible restrooms are available in the following locations:
- All buildings open for the event.
- Portable restrooms on the South side of the UA Mall.
- All gender / family restrooms located in
- Main Library 1st floor near the elevator.
- Education 1st floor.
- Flandreau Planetarium.
Queues and seating:
- Entries for major presentations will include an accessible entrance/queue option.
- Accessible seating locations inside the venues can accommodate up to two companions to allow for seating for other disabled guests.
- Look for signs with the Universal Access Symbol for accessible routes and presentation queues.
Prior to the Festival, questions regarding disability access can be emailed to email@example.com. Information booths will be available during the Festival for any additional questions or concerns or you can call the Student Union Information desk at 520-621-7755.