What is Read & Write?
TextHelp’s Read & Write is FREE and available for Windows, Macs, iOS, Android, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge. This is an easy-to-use software with tools to assist you with reading, writing, studying and research.
Download Read & Write on your devices - It's Free!
** When asked to sign in, select Google and use your University of Arizona email (netid) and password
- Visit the TextHelp Read & Write site
- Select the “Try Read & Write” link/button
- Choose the version you’d like to download
- View Read & Write Student Install Guides
- Remember, when you sign in, select Google and use your University of Arizona email (netid) and password
Note for Google Chrome plug-ins:
- If you are signing into Chrome Browser to sync settings, you need to use your UA email and password in order for Read & Write to work correctly.
Download additional voices via UA Box, Netid is required.
Why Use Read & Write
Read & Write's tools have the potential to increase student success and include:
- Text-to-speech – you can listen to your documents and web pages
- Create an MP3 of your documents to listen on the go
- Color Overlay - apply a color filter to make reading easier
- Highlighting tools – highlight key points in your document
- Dictionary - to look up terms
General Information/License Agreement Terms & Conditions
Eligibility: Faculty, staff, students
Expiration: May, 2023
Platform: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome,
Download: Visit TextHelp Read & Write
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org