Read & Write
What is Read & Write
Thanks to a grant from the UA IT Student Advisory Board (ITSAB) TextHelp’s Read & Write is FREE and available for both Windows and Macs. This is an easy-to-use software with tools to assist you with reading, writing, studying and research.
Download Read & Write on your devices
When asked to sign in, select Google and use your UA email (netid) and password
Download Windows (v12) and Mac (v7) versions with your NetID and Password from the UA Software License site.
Why Use Read & Write
Read & Write's tools have the potential to increase student success and include:
- Text-to-speech – you can listen to your documents and web pages
- Create an MP3 of your documents to listen on the go
- Color Overlay - apply a color filter to make reading easier
- Highlighting tools – highlight key points in your document
- Dictionary - to look up terms