On-campus housing is currently full for Fall 2022.
If you have not yet completed your housing application, you can place yourself on the housing waitlist via your housing application. If you have not submitted a waitlist application, you are encouraged to do so as soon as possible. The waitlist will be used in the unlikely event that Housing and Residential Life has spaces become available.
All students on the waitlist (with or without a disability) must go through the standard waitlist process. The DRC can explore housing accommodations only after on-campus housing has been secured.
Housing and Residential Life is strongly encouraging students to look for off campus options as they cannot guarantee housing on campus for any waitlisted students. You can use the Off-Campus Housing (https://offcampus.arizona.edu) website to help you search for off-campus options.
Please direct housing questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-621-6501.
Disability Resources works closely with Housing and Residential Life to ensure that housing facilities are accessible to all students. Refer to the information below if you plan to live on campus and want to request a disability-related accommodation.
Examples of residence hall accommodations:
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Single occupancy rooms
- Non-communal restroom
- Fire alarm strobes
- Room/furniture modifications
- Assistance animals
Requesting residence hall accommodations
Student’s role and responsibilities
- Apply for University of Arizona on-campus housing.
- Follow all processes noted by Housing and Residential Life.
- Complete and submit the disability-related housing accommodation request form to DRC.
- Schedule a meeting with an Access Consultant.
- Provide necessary or requested information and/or documentation from a healthcare provider explaining the disability-related need for specific room characteristics.
DRC roles and responsibilities
- Reviews accommodation request form and documentation submitted.
- Meets with student to discuss accommodation request and explore housing accommodation options.
- Consults with Housing and Residential Life.
- Communicates approved accommodation to student and Housing and Residential Life.
With questions about disability-related housing accommodations, please contact DRC.