Consider the following access features available in each space, when selecting a UArizona venue for your event:
The University of Arizona Mall
- Consider whether you will need accessible cord covers over the areas where the circulation route crosses the memorial.
- Be sure to use the official University of Arizona Mall Map that depicts the curb cuts and access features.
Main Campus, Centrally Scheduled Classrooms
- Many events utilize space in our centrally scheduled classrooms.
- Collaborative Learning Spaces (CLS)
- List of collaborative spaces
UArizona Athletic Venues
View disability-related access information for each UArizona athletic venue (i.e. stadium, McKale, Hillenbrand, etc.)
- Accessible parking is provided in Tyndall Garage. Other accessible parking areas are available during the evening and weekend.
- A drop off area is available in front of Centennial on University Blvd.
Student Union Ballrooms and Gallagher Theater
- Accessible parking is provided in 2nd Street Garage. Other accessible parking areas are available during the evening or weekend.
- A drop off area is available along the traffic circle at the end of Mountain Ave.
- Accessible parking is available in Park Ave. Garage. This would involve a long, sloped, underpass walk to Crowder.
- A drop-off area is available on Olive Street.
Duval Auditorium (Banner University of Arizona Medical Center)
- Accessible parking is located in the hospital parking garage.
- A drop-off area is available in front of the building.